Dear Prep families,
As we head into Term 3 students will be returning to remote learning. We encourage your child to complete all set work daily, be up and ready to learn in the morning and do their best to complete the work independently.
Inside this learning pack you will find what your child requires.
This pack includes:
- workbooks for your child to complete their work in.
- materials to complete tasks.
- login details for compass (Google account uses the same login details), Reading Eggs and Mathletics.
Please do not work ahead with the material in this pack, as each lesson on COMPASS will explain how to complete each learning task. At the completion of remote learning, please hand in the work your child has completed as this will be used by the teacher for assessment.
To access LIVE LESSONS:
– An invitation will be sent to your child’s Gmail.
– The link will also be provided on COMPASS in the relevant lesson. (Please ensure you are logged in using your child’s account).
– Ensure the camera is ON and the microphone is OFF.
– Attendance will be taken for ALL live lessons, please ensure your child is logged in ready to begin at the set times.
Contact with the Prep Teachers:
Please contact your child’s teacher via email or you can contact Carol Fleer if you have any questions or require any support.
|Prep A||Prep B||Prep C|
|Renae Walker||Carol Fleer
Phone: 0436 404 192
We look forward to working with you!
The Prep Team!