College Council is the governing body of Doveton College with the responsibility to oversee the education of students. Council works for:
- Parents and carers
- All College staff.
Doveton College Council is responsible for:
- the College budget and financial plan
- maintenance and improvement of buildings and grounds
- reporting and communicating with the school community
- approving the College Strategic Plan and Annual Implementation Plan
- approving and endorsing the Doveton College Annual Report.
Councillors serve the college as a whole. All college councillors are volunteers. Staff, student, and parent members are elected. Parent and co-opted community members serve a two-year term.
2022 College Councillors are:
In 2022 College Council meetings are held 10 times a year during school terms at the College. You are most welcome to attend meetings; simply advise administration of your interest to attend the next meeting and come along to observe. Meeting dates for 2022 are:
- 25 May
- 22 June
- 20 July
- 17 August
- 19 October
- 16 November
- 14 December