College Council is the governing body of Doveton College with the responsibility to oversee the education of students. Council works for:
- Parents and carers
- All College staff.
Doveton College Council is responsible for:
- the College budget and financial plan
- maintenance and improvement of buildings and grounds
- reporting and communicating with the school community
- approving the College Strategic Plan and Annual Implementation Plan
- approving and endorsing the Doveton College Annual Report.
Councillors serve the college as a whole. All college councillors are volunteers. Staff, student, and parent members are elected. Parent and co-opted community members serve a two-year term.
2022 College Councillors are: