Yes, if you meet the requirements set out by the Australian government. For example Child Care Benefit (CCB) is a payment from the government that helps you with the cost of child care.

To learn more click on this link  You may also be eligible for other government help.  Please contact our staff. They will be happy to help you with these matters.